Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

G'Day from MAG

angelight85
    Private
    Private

G'Day from MAG

Post  angelight85 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Just wanted to say hey to all you guys.
    I am Angelight (Angel-ight or just call me angel)I am a Senior Rcon(server admin for most of our servers) and one of the Squad captains for our GA scrim team, basically if you have problem with any of our members, or servers you will probably end up dealing with me(orange/purple), council(Red), or one of our clan admins(Yellow).

I haven't had a chance to play against you guys in our servers yet as I have been a little busy with RL stuff like work and helping my parents open a new bakery (which by the way they use to run Westside bakehouse in Te Atatu South in West Auckland for any that may know of it) but I have heard the upset crying of some of our members whom you gave a good hiding to hehe.

I look forward to our little friendly scrim this weekend with any luck we'll get enough of the clan together to make a real show of it.

Anyway G'Day/ Kia'ora from me on behalf of MAG
    Catch ya on the Battlefield

Last edited by angelight85 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Secretsinspace
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4

Re: G'Day from MAG

Post  Secretsinspace on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice to meet you Smile

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 am