Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

WALL HACK or WALL ISSEUS?

NZ_Vixon9
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Donator Citation

WALL HACK or WALL ISSEUS?

Post  NZ_Vixon9 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 am

Hey guys, lately iv'e seen it all, on Metro getting blown through a wall and stuck behind it to guys spawning in the sealing above the Right hand side stairway if you playing from USA side coming up to Ticket hall.

Are there any other maps with this issue, I believe that friendly C4 is to blame as I recall a hell of a bang just before I was stuck inside a wall looking at all the guys on the outside, before I knew it my whole squad was in there, not that we could do any harm to anyone on the outside.

In the case of the spawning in the roof above the stairway to the Right hand side mentioned above, the guys were dropping C4 into what is most probably the most crowded part of the map and creaming it.

This was a bit frustrating at the time.

I'm coming for your Dog-Tag's!!!
    hammer2
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

Re: WALL HACK or WALL ISSEUS?

Post  hammer2 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 am

Smile this is a game glitch not a hack as such my son found how to do it on youtube..just type in bf3 game glitches and there is several vids on how to do this...i have seen my son do it and do not approve of it so he will no longer be allowed to glitch the map as it gives an unfair advantage to him...... Smile Smile
    NZ_Vixon9
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Donator Citation

Post  NZ_Vixon9 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks buddy, just hope they address this soon...

hammer2 wrote: Smile this is a game glitch not a hack as such my son found how to do it on youtube..just type in bf3 game glitches and there is several vids on how to do this...i have seen my son do it and do not approve of it so he will no longer be allowed to glitch the map as it gives an unfair advantage to him...... Smile Smile
    Voltstriker
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 am

this is a game glitch not a hack as such my son found how to do it on youtube..just type in bf3 game glitches and there is several vids on how to do this...i have seen my son do it and do not approve of it so he will no longer be allowed to glitch the map as it gives an unfair advantage to him......

I was on when he and a couple of others were doing it. They couldnt kill so we let it pass. It was stopped when they started trying to cap flags in ceiling and under map.

http://www.sonsofvalour.net

bob_pauly <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 pm