Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net


    My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Share

    Dotdusha
    Specialist
    Specialist

    Posts : 39
    Points : 65
    Reputation : 2
    Location : Hervey Bay

    My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Dotdusha on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 pm

    As the story goes,

    I have needed a new mouse for a very long time. The mouse I was using was a 12yo optical mouse (Age estimated but very close) it has trooped with me for a very long time and as you can imagine it was starting to ware only slightly.



    So I was down on the Goldcoast the past 2 days for a little respite from work and looking at houses. I have a $30 EBgames voucher in my wallet which I only remembered was there three days prior after sitting in the wallet for close to 8 months. We stroll into the EB store and then I see it. The mouse that I had to have. I had been in the market for a new mouse for a few months but never had quite gotten around to purchasing one. After doing a bit of research I decided that seeing as my last cheepo mouse lasted me so long I would splurge and hope an expensive mouse lasted just as long. The brand I had decided to go with was RAZOR.

    So after walking in seeing the same model mouse I wanted, seeing it at a cheepish price already and seeing as I had the $30 gift card I just went for it and purchased this bad boy

    Battlefield 3™ Razer Imperator Specs





    What a comfortable and beautiful mouse to use, I'm happy with my purchase and picked it up for $70

    /endbrag

    gene01
    Specialist
    Specialist

    Posts : 31
    Points : 46
    Reputation : 4
    Location : chch quake city

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  gene01 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:46 pm

    nice man, not a huge fan of game related accessories but still looks like an awesome mouse. my logitech g500 is getting a bit tired after 6 years of gaming so im also in the market for a new mouse.. was looking at a g9x but thinking i will just get another g5 as im not a fan of change lol think im getting old.. enjoy your new toy!

    Fashbinder
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

    Posts : 102
    Points : 123
    Reputation : 1

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Fashbinder on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm

    fap fap fap

    Exocet
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

    Posts : 678
    Points : 759
    Reputation : 19
    Location : Christchurch

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Exocet on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 pm

    I have had a IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A for almost 8 years
    I wouldn't get rid of it for anything What a Face
    I have had no problems I see modern mouses going through and my Microsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0A has not had a single key stick once over its 8 year streak.
    I'll see you in 8 years and ask if it is still working like new :3

    Tubb3hNZ
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 19
    Points : 20
    Reputation : 1

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Tubb3hNZ on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm

    eeeeeeeeeeeeep nice ^______^

    Battlefield 3 keyboard with it? Razz

    Dotdusha
    Specialist
    Specialist

    Posts : 39
    Points : 65
    Reputation : 2
    Location : Hervey Bay

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Dotdusha on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 am

    Lol nah im rocking a G19 keyboard.

    Also I hope its still running strong in 8 years my last one lasted almost 12 lol.

    Taking a little bit to get used to though different ergonomics and configuration which I need to get sorted out.

    Tubb3hNZ
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 19
    Points : 20
    Reputation : 1

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Tubb3hNZ on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

    splashed out aye? haha

    LOL 12 years? @_______@ woah I wonder what kinda crazy gears they're going to come up with then!

    M4NGO
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 168
    Points : 163
    Reputation : 15
    Location : Canowindra NSW
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  M4NGO on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:33 am

    Thats a sweet looking mouse mate!

    I play with a G9 and love it, it took a bit of time to work it out cause my previous mouse was a razor and was a different shape. A good quality mouse can certainly make gaming a lot easier.

    bloodshadow
    Specialist
    Specialist

    Posts : 43
    Points : 49
    Reputation : 3

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  bloodshadow on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 am

    I've had two g9x's as the first one was badly made. It is a good mouse and yours looks nice. I really love gaming mice, they feel so good to use compared with normal mice.

    iSenior
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

    Posts : 112
    Points : 122
    Reputation : 9
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  iSenior on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 am

    its a nice mouse, i was in a simmilar boat, bout 12yrs old, with old trusty. but this new one is fantantic, i could shoot a bee's dick off. i have the same but without the battlefield decals. couldnt quite warrant spending another 100 for the keyboard decal either.....

    iSenior
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

    Posts : 112
    Points : 122
    Reputation : 9
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  iSenior on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 am

    Exocet wrote:I have had a IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A for almost 8 years
    I wouldn't get rid of it for anything What a Face
    I have had no problems I see modern mouses going through and my Microsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0A has not had a single key stick once over its 8 year streak.
    I'll see you in 8 years and ask if it is still working like new :3

    your doooooing it wrong.....

    Exocet
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

    Posts : 678
    Points : 759
    Reputation : 19
    Location : Christchurch

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Exocet on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 am

    iSenior wrote:
    Exocet wrote:I have had a IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A for almost 8 years
    I wouldn't get rid of it for anything What a Face
    I have had no problems I see modern mouses going through and my Microsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0A has not had a single key stick once over its 8 year streak.
    I'll see you in 8 years and ask if it is still working like new :3

    your doooooing it wrong.....
    how....when I am getting 135/26 score 150348 on a 500tks conquest with a cracked screen and running 40fps on low graphics. With the mouse (which was one of the first mice with side buttons) and a sticky-less keyboard.
    Oh I think I'm doing it right.

    Dotdusha
    Specialist
    Specialist

    Posts : 39
    Points : 65
    Reputation : 2
    Location : Hervey Bay

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Dotdusha on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 pm

    Exocet wrote:
    iSenior wrote:
    Exocet wrote:I have had a IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A for almost 8 years
    I wouldn't get rid of it for anything What a Face
    I have had no problems I see modern mouses going through and my Microsoft Basic Keyboard 1.0A has not had a single key stick once over its 8 year streak.
    I'll see you in 8 years and ask if it is still working like new :3

    your doooooing it wrong.....
    how....when I am getting 135/26 score 150348 on a 500tks conquest with a cracked screen and running 40fps on low graphics. With the mouse (which was one of the first mice with side buttons) and a sticky-less keyboard.
    Oh I think I'm doing it right.

    Hacks Brah Razz

    Yeah the thing i really love about this mouse is how smooth it is also how I can change the sensitivity on the fly with the buttons on the mouse. Knock it up when I want to look around heaps in a tank or with a gun, put it on its lowest setting for very accurate aiming at long range.

    Still yet to set any macros not too sure what macros to run in BF3 had a heap set up for mmo play.

    Anybody running any macros that you find useful?

    Sponsored content

    Re: My new mouse, (Brag Thread)

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:24 am


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:24 am